Click here for the Norwegian version.
Hi, my name is Axel Winge and I am an experienced and committed Norwegian journalist with over ten years experience in various media. I have worked as a reporter, editor and freelancer for both printed and digital platforms. I have covered a wide range of topics, from politics and society to culture and tourism. I have also been involved in several excavation projects and documentaries that have won awards and recognition.
I am keen to convey news and stories in a clear, precise and interesting way and have good research and interview skills, as well as good language and a creative pen. I am used to working under time pressure and in a team, but also independently and proactively.
In addition to my journalistic experience, I also have a great interest in travel and freelance work as a blogger. I have written several travel blogs for various websites, where I have shared my tips, experiences and recommendations from my travels around the world. I have also collaborated with several travel agencies, hotels and airlines as sponsors or partners.
- Master’s degree in journalism from the University of Oslo, Norway (2012-2014)
- Bachelor’s degree in media studies from Oslo University College, Norway (2008-2011)
- Editor for the travel blog Scandiblog.com (2020-present)
- Freelance journalist for various clients (2018-present)
- Editor for the online magazine Kultur.no (2016-2018)
- A reporter for the newspaper Skiensposten (2014-2016)
- Journalist at Scandinavianow.com (2013-2014)
- Intern for NRK P2 (2013)
- Volunteer employee for the student radio station Radio Nova (2010-2012)